Thursday, June 14, 2012

My new adventure

I decided to open my own home business and sell high quality purses, jewelry, and accessories.  It is so exciting.  I am able to sell products $10/$20 below retail.  Who doesn't want a bargain!!

A couple of weekends ago I had a yard sale. Several people asked me if my wreaths were for sale. They said they loved them and were much better looking than the ones they had seen at arts and crafts shows. So I decided that I would start making wreaths as well. This is right up my alley. I love making them and being creative. How great is it to do something you love!! I can't wait to do arts and crafts festivals. This would be a great outlet for me since I stay at home with all 4 children and homeschool the 2 oldest. This would also be a great way for me to earn a little extra money.

I am hoping this new business adventure turns out good. I didn't start at the best time, right before Father's Day, but I am hopeful because school shopping is right around the corner. I have great diaper bags and book bags which are monogramable. You can take a look at all my accessories by going to Facebook. www.facebook.com/annabelliesaccessories or just typing in Annabellies Accessories in the FB search field. I hope you will go to my page and click like. Here are just a few of my wreaths and accessories.














No comments:

Post a Comment