Friday, July 27, 2012

Mesh Wreaths

This is an update on my business I told you about several months ago.  I am setting up at the local flea market once a month to try to sell my wreaths and accessories.  I am also hoping to do several booths this holiday season.  I have had so much interest in my wreaths that I am hoping to sell a bunch of football wreaths and Christmas wreaths.  While I like having purses, jewelry, books bags, and other accessories, I really enjoy making wreaths. When making a mesh wreath I try to stay the same price as everyone else, except I want mine to be bigger, fuller, and more plush.  I also try to use metal decals on them instead of cardboard or wooden.  I am hoping business will pick up soon.  I have sold two wreaths so far with a lot of people liking them.  I can custom make wreaths also.  I had a lady see a wreath she liked on Esty and asked if I could do one similar.  Well I got to work and put my own spin on it.  I am very pleased with what I came up with.  I am hoping to soon be able to ship wreaths around the US, so that I can expand my business.  I am attaching pictures of my wreaths so that you can see all I have done.  I am so excited about this part of my business.  I am thankful that God has given me this ability and would love to give Him all the credit.  I am posting pictures below.  If you see something you like, let me know.  I would love feed back.  Don't forget to check out these wreaths on facebook/Annabellies Accessories.




























No comments:

Post a Comment