Monday, February 27, 2012

Breakfast Food? (Doritos)

One morning several years ago, I woke up hearing muffled talking through the baby monitor.  (Even though the kids were older, we still used them.)  Normally the kids would get up and play quitely while I struggled to get out of bed.  You see, they would wake up at the crack of dawn and I am not a morning person.  So I taught them to play quitely until I got out of bed, around 7am.  This morning however, I didn't hear playing like normal, so I decided to go check it out. 

I walked into our little girls room and didn't see them either, but did find that the closet door was closed and the light was on.  So I proceeded to open the door. 
I found both children sitting on a little play sofa eating a big bag of Doritos.  My son looks up at me and says, "Hey mom, can we have these?" 
I left the room and laughed my head off.  Midmorning my son asked if he could have a snack and I told him that he already had one at 6:30 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment